The awesome Lift eFoil @ POW!
Jaime and eFoil developer Nick Leason have had long relationship based on watersports. For over 25 years, Jaime and Nick raced with and against each other on windsurfers and kite boards. Jaime was there when Nick’s dad started MHL, PR first major SUP board manufacturer and Nick and Jaime toured together at local and international SUP events.
Nick went on to create the eFoil and when the time came to showcase it on the GSB, natural selection brought Smile and Wave Sailing into the eFoil family of dealers.
Smile and Wave is proud to offer lessons, rentals, sales of the leading powered Foil board in the World.
Who is it for?
The eFoil is designed to offer an easy-to-use, exhilarating experience for users of all kinds, and we offer multiple board sizes and foil options to give different riders the experience they desire. We’ve designed the board for professionals to be able to push to the limits, and for new riders to be able to safely learn and have a fantastic experience. We recommend eFoil usage for riders ages 16+ and less than 250 pounds, and have found that users of any adult age and experience have been able to have fun and rapidly learn on the eFoil.
I want to try it. May I?
Design and Construction
Board & Foil
Our goal over our decade in the market has always been to create the best high performance foils, period. The knowledge gained from designing several generations of foils through refinement and innovation has led to the new smooth, easy to use hydrofoil featured in the Lift eFoil. It strikes the perfect balance between stability and maneuverability so riders of all levels can lean, carve, and edge with ease. The foil is what provides the unique feeling that combines the sensations of surfing and flying all in one.
Depending on the rider’s weight and performance preference, we offer multiple boards to choose from: The E1 and the E1 sport. The E1 offers an easier ride, especially for larger or less experienced riders, and the E1 sport is easier to maneuver for more experienced riders who want the best performance.
- Full Carbon Construction Both the board and foil are built from premium carbon fiber.
- Waterproof Hatch The hatch houses all of the electronics including the battery and motor controller. It’s easily opened to turn the eFoil on and replace the battery.
- Interchangeable Wings Lift specializes in offering different rides. With the eFoil the rider can swap out different wing designs for different flying sensations.
- Simple Breakdown The eFoil is easily assembled and taken apart. It breaks down into three separate components:board, motor/mast and wings. Each component comes with a bag/carrying case for proper storage and transportation
- Board, Foil and Motor Weight 30 lbs.